Anti Static Outdoor EPDM Rubber Flooring Mat for Playground / Gym Room / Running Track
|Item||EPDM Rubber Flooring Granules|
|Size||0.5-1.5/1-2/1-3/2-3mm also can be customized|
|Color||All color can be available|
|Content||8%-33%, different EPDM content have different price.|
1. Weather resistance, good heat resistance, good UV resistance, They can be used normally in the range of -40 °C -100 °C, and meet the needs of different places.
Compressive strength, impact resistance, friction coefficient, flexible, non-slip shock absorption, strong protective properties.
2. Compressive strength, impact resistance, friction coefficient, flexible, non-slip shock absorption, strong protective properties.
3. Non-toxic, non-irritating to humans, pollution, mildew, non microbial growth.
4. Absolutely resistant, heat insulation, sound insulation, anti-static, flame retardant (self-extinguishing), safety factor.
1. Water Resistance
2. UV protection and super spike resistance.
3. High flexibility and durability
4. Light Gravity and Strong Adhesiveness
5. Excellent all weather performance and spike resistance
6. Ideal for regional tracks and kindergarten
7. World class performance for training and competition
|athletic run track||kindergarten playground|
|school play area||gym exercise area|
|club flooring||sport court|
Packed in 25 Kg/ bag
1. Apply a layer of glue to the concrete field base, and mix the glue and particle in a ratio of 1:5.5 with hands or a mixer.
2. Spread the mixed material evenly on the concrete field base, and compact and flatten them with a pressure plate. The thickness you can control by your self, generally, the thickness of 1 mm square meter will cost 1.1 kg of EPDM particles.
Our Case Display
Q1: Are you a factory or a trade company?
A1: We are an industry and trade company.Welcome to China factory inspection.
Q2: What is thickness for the IAAF Running Track?
A2: The International Standard thickness is 13mm. Other sizes are available as your request.
Q3: Can we get installation support if we have no own constructors?
A3: We can send salesmen and technical support to your country to assist the installation.
Q4: Are your running track materials safety?
A4: Yes, our materials are safe. Environmentally friendly and recyclable.
Q5: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A:1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them,
no matter where they come from.
Q6: What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages
before you pay the balance.
Q7:What is the Production time?
A:It is about 10-15days.
Q8:What are the options for the base construction of a running track.?
A:The ground is based on asphalt or concrete.
Q9:What is the life Span for Running track?
A:The life span is about 10-15years.
Q10:I am Interested in Synthetic track surface,what is the best choice?
A: We have 4 system:Spray coat,Sandwich,Full pour and Prefabricate system.
Spray coating:Price competitive , permeable and surface paint by machine, more suitable for school or practice project
Sandwich system: EPDM broad be handwork,is professional than spray coat, enjoying great popular in the world market.
Full pour System: Best quality, Bottom layer is PU with less SBR granules mix. Suitable for professional games and international school.
Prefabricated system: Is package by roll, Specification is 1.22*15m/20M, Strict request with base ground flat level. Professional for stadium international games. Like Olympic games.
Q11: Why we have to buy products from you?
A: As one of the largest manufacturers of EPDM granules in China , we can provide high quality competitive price with 16 years' experiences. And we have professional sales team and technical team providing best service for you.
Q12: How to install and maintain?
A: We not only to provide quality cost-effective products, also provides a series of integrated solutions for sports venues, including pre-site consulting and planning, product pre-construction and technical training, construction process technical guidance, product recommendations and product caution for maintenance support.
Q13: How much do you charge for sample?
A: We provide free samples within 2 kg. We can produce depend on your sepcification you need.And the freight charge is paid by clients. To notice that the freight charge would be returned after you placing the order.
Q14: Could you install oversea?
A: Yes,we have our own engineering team and could help to construct.